The main goal of INFLUO is to offer you an efficient, safe and personal user experience on our Platform. In order to do so, we are going to process some of your personal information. We created this document to explain in a clear and simple way which data we collect, how we will use it and where we store it.
Transparency is of high importance for us, therefore we kindly ask you to read this document before sharing your personal information with us.
What data do we collect?
In order to become an active member of the Influo Platform you have to fill in some personal details. This information includes:
- First name and last name
- Company Name
- Company legal form
- Phone number
- Email address
- Registration number
- Date of birth
- Bank details
- VAT number
- Invoicing details
- Social media channels and other publication channels that you connect
Some personal information is optional, but if you fill it in we will also collect the information about:
- Physical appearance (e.g. hair color)
- Clothing preferences (e.g. t-shirt size)
The collected information is used to optimize your experience on our Platform.
Example: You have to fill in the delivery address just once in the settings. After this, you just have to re-confirm it. This saves you time and energy.
We also collect some technical information that allows us to do internal analytics. This information includes:
- Internet Protocol (IP) address
- Browser type
- Operating system type
- Computer location
- Time spent on the Influo website or application
- Actions performed on the Influo website or application
The third category of data that we collect is Content. By Content we mean:
- Uploaded images, videos, and other digital documents
- Images, videos and other digital files, that we get from the connected platforms (Facebook, Youtube, Instagram, Google Drive, Dropbox, Twitter, WordPress, Pinterest, TikTok, Snapchat, Linkedin)
- Messages you send in the application
- Collaboration messages & content
Example: We keep your messages so that you can always go back in time and re-read them.
How do we collect your data?
We collect and process the data directly when you:
- Visit our website
- Register, login and use our web application
- Register, login and use our mobile iOS & Android application
- Subscribe to one of our mailing lists
Influo may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources: Google Analytics, Mixpanel, Hubspot, Mailchimp, Userpilot, Sentry, Teamleader, Facebook, Youtube, Instagram, Google Drive, Dropbox, Twitter, WordPress, Pinterest, TikTok, Snapchat, Linkedin, Stripe, etc.
How will we use your data?
Just like we said earlier, we collect the stated above data only to make your experience on our Platform more pleasant and easy. This data makes it possible for you to navigate within our website and application and make use of all the available features.
If you face any difficulties on our website or application we use the activity history to provide the needed support, that will help you to get back on track. We analyze the usage of our Platform to constantly improve your experience and to design new features.
Where do we store your data?
Influo securely stores your personal details and the content that you uploaded on Amazon AWS servers.
For analytic and performance purposes the technical data is stored at Google Analytics, Mixpanel, Hubspot, Mailchimp, Userpilot, Sentry and Teamleader.
For how long do we keep your data?
As long as you have an account on the Influo Platform we store the data you shared with us.
When you delete your account, all the data will be removed within 30 days from your request. The only exception is the data that you used for collaborations. For example, images that you uploaded for a certain campaign will remain available for other parties even after the removal of your account.
We would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like. If you have agreed to receive marketing emails you can always opt-out at a later date.
You have the right to stop Influo contacting you for marketing purposes at any time and we will respect that decision. Simply click “unsubscribe” in one of the emails we sent to you and we will not disturb you anymore.
Do we share your personal data with third parties?
We process your data only for internal business purposes. Some of our internal processes are done with the help of third parties. This includes:
- Companies that we collaborate with for software integration and hosting, such as Amazon AWS;
- Companies that we collaborate with for analytical purposes, such as Google Analytics, Mixpanel, Hubspot, Mailchimp, Userpilot and Sentry;
- Companies that we collaborate with for payment purposes, such as Teamleader and Stripe.
With all the stated above partners we work on a contractual basis, which guarantees the secure protection of your personal data. We make sure that our partners treat your data only on our behalf and not for their own purposes.
Your personal data will never be sold or transferred to other parties without your permission. The only exceptions to disclosing your personal information are if we get a request from the competent authority or when we are being taken over by another company.
What are your data protection rights?
We, at Influo, would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Here is what you are entitled to:
- The right to access – You can always ask us for a summary of your personal data that we collected.
- The right to rectification – You can always update, remove or add personal information in your profile settings on the Influo Platform.
- The right to be forgotten – You can always ask us to remove your personal data. At the same time, you have to understand that without this data certain features of our Platform will not be able to function. Some types of data cannot be deleted, such as your uploaded images or videos, for certain campaigns, or invoices, that you sent to us.
- The right to restrict processing – You can ask us to restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You can always object to Influo’s processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes. The objection based on other grounds requires your motivation.
- The right to data portability – You can always ask us to transfer your personal data to you or to another service provider unless it is technically impossible.
If you want to exercise one of these rights, send us a request email together with a copy of your ID card. Your request will be processed within a one month period.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a piece of information in the form of a very small text that is placed on your hard drive. This piece of information is generated by our server and it might be used when you visit our website. A cookie can be described as your internet identification card, which can tell us that you returned to the website.
You can find more information about cookies and a great edible cookie recipe on https://www.aboutcookies.org/
What types of cookies do we use?
Our website uses different types of cookies:
- Essential cookies – These cookies are necessary for you to be able to use our platform. These cookies include, but are not limited to: Login / register / account-related info / previous actions / payment processing, etc.
- Performance cookies – These cookies help us to improve the performance of our Platform, as well as to record your preferences. These cookies include, but are not limited to: Remembering preferences/analytics/load balancing/testing/ error management, etc.
- Marketing cookies – These cookies are used to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you view, the links you followed, the information about your browser, device and your IP address. These cookies help us to recommend content you might be interested in. These cookies include but are not limited to newsletters/ remarketing, etc.
- Third-party cookies – For the functionality of our Platform, Influo is connecting to other social media platforms, such as Instagram, Youtube, Facebook, etc. These platforms may contain cookies that Influo does not control. Please consult these platforms for more information about the cookies they are using.
How to manage your cookies?
You can always reject cookies in the pop-up menu on our platform. You can also set your browser not to accept cookies, however, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Depending on which browser you use, please consult the following websites for more information:
- Cookie settings in Internet Explorer
- Cookie settings in Microsoft Edge
- Cookie settings in Firefox
- Cookie settings in Chrome
- Cookie settings in Safari
- Cookie settings in Opera
- Cookie settings in Brave
Privacy Policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mail us at: Influo – Schuurkenstraat 1 , 303 – 9000 – Gent – Belgium
How to contact the appropriate authorities?
If you are not satisfied with our response or would like to report a complaint you can contact the Data Protection Authority: www.dataprotectionauthority.be/