Join our curated networkStart
Senior Strategic Influencer Marketing Expert
Influo is a technology company with a young, versatile, and ambitious team.
The Influo team’s primary goal is to become the largest European influencer marketing marketplace.
We have a one-for-all mentality and are not fond of the corporate mindset of working in a cubicle.
Becoming a part of the Influo team means you will join a fun environment!
Within a diverse and inclusive work environment, you’ll get an entry ticket to a team consisting of smart,
ambitious, and supportive human beings.
Looking for a job where you can fully deploy your passion for and skillset in influencer marketing? Look no further!
Influo works passionately with one simple goal: to bring influencers, creators, and brands closer together.
Since 2015, Influo has facilitated more than 20.000 collaborations between brands and influencers,
and we want you to be one of the main driving forces to get us to the next level!
We are looking for someone who can strategize and coordinate our customer’s influencer marketing programs and projects,
especially for those customers for whom we work on a yearly basis. This includes, but is not limited to, our ‘Co-Pilot’ customers.
Our Co-pilot product enables our customers to execute any and all activities on a self-service basis and it provides a 12-month
strategic playbook that we execute for our customers throughout the year on a full-service basis.
Our customers include brands like Alpro, Sodastream, Decathlon, and various agencies
Influo helps these brands to invest in influencer marketing in an efficient and secure way.
At Influo, we work hard to make sure that all our awesome customers are happy.
Our service team is predominantly occupied with the execution of influencer projects that we manage on a full-service basis for our clients.
This senior position will be primarily focused on account management for our Co-pilot customers.
- Conceptualizing creative campaign formats.
- Translating project goals to smart KPIs.
- Developing an influencer marketing plan from a marketing plan
- Managing workshops to deeply understand what matters most
- Writing and presenting strategy
- Analyze what works (and what is not working) and align with customers to translate learnings to course corrections
Furthermore, it is important to know that each member of the Influo service team is responsible for their own client portfolio.
This means that you are responsible to make sure that your customers remain customers.
This is not only highly empowering, but it also means that you will be able to deploy your commercial skills.
We expect our new team members to be able to work independently, take ownership of tasks, be proactive, and work in a fast-paced environment.
You will have the opportunity to express your own skills as well as to learn new ones.
As a senior member of the team, you will also be valuable for your colleagues to help them in their projects, especially on a creative and/or strategic level.
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset.
- You have at least 5 years of experience in PR, media or marketing. 5 years is not a must if you can show us an equivalent of experience.
- You have enough experience to tap into strategic and creative references.
- You have analytic skills.
- You have are a problem solver.
- You are a good listener but you cannot be pushed around.
- You have presentation skills and are able to manage workshops.
- You have a strong understanding of the influencer landscape and pop culture.
- You are a skilled copywriter in English and Dutch.
- You have an organized way of working.
- You have project management skills.You are a team player but can also work independently.
- Very good level of English and Dutch. Good knowledge of French is a strong plus.
- Flexible remote working schedule.
- Flexible work hours and vacation time.
- An office in the heart of Ghent.
- A great collection of top-tier brands and agencies among our clients.
- Be at the core of the influencer marketing industry in Belgium.
- An attractive salary package, with benefits and bonuses based on results.
- A client base of A-list brands.
- An awesome team of professionals.
- A lot of cake and fun Fridays (we really love cake).
Send us your resume and let’s talk! We’re looking forward to meeting you.Apply now