Join our curated networkStart
Sales Support Officer
Influo is a technology company with a young, versatile, and ambitious team.
Our primary goal is to become the largest European influencer marketing marketplace.
We have a one-for-all mentality and are not fond of the corporate mindset of working in a cubicle.
Becoming a part of the Influo team means you will join a fun environment!
We expect our new team members to be able to work independently, take ownership of tasks, be proactive, and work in a fast-paced environment.
Within a diverse and inclusive work environment, you’ll get an entry ticket to a team consisting of smart, ambitious, and supportive human beings.
Looking for a challenge where you can fully deploy your administrative skills (with commercial feeling/flair) and, along the way, help people and companies in adopting a professional way of investing in influencer marketing? Look no further!
Influo works passionately with one simple goal: to bring influencers, creators, and brands closer together. Since 2015, Influo has facilitated more than 20.000 collaborations between brands and influencers, and we want you to be one of the main driving forces to get us to the next level!
We are looking for a sales support officer who can help us grow our client portfolio. Are you an administrative jack-of-all-trades who loves to have impact by managing a wide varying range of tasks? Your main focus will be customer and solution-oriented. Help brands like Alpro, Sodastream, Decathlon, and various agencies invest in influencer marketing in an efficient and secure way.
- Supports the sales team in customer follow-up, planning and administrative tasks.
- Point of contact for the customers and make sure they have a great journey.
- Run smooth internal communication with the various departments : sales, operations, development and management.
- Educate prospects about the capabilities of influencer marketing.
- Understand what challenges are important for each and every prospect.
- Show what challenges are resolved by working via Influo.
- Collaborate with the account management team to ensure delighted customers.
- Align with colleagues to make sure objectives are achieved.
- Be a crucial link of the sales process and a gateway between departments.
- You are an organizational and administrative rock star, with a commercial feeling.
- You are a team player
- You have min. 2 years of experience in administration (PA, administrative executive, etc.) and experience in customer contact.
- Sales experience or interest in sales is a big plus.
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset.
- You work in a proactive, and organized manner.
- You have excellent communication skills in Dutch and English. Other languages such as French are a plus!
- You want to be at the cutting edge of the (influencer) marketing (r)evolution
- Flexible remote working schedule.
- Flexible work hours and vacation time.
- An office in the heart of Ghent.
- A great collection of top-tier brands and agencies among our clients.
- Be at the core of the influencer marketing industry in Belgium.
- Many career opportunities in a fast-growing company.
- An attractive salary package.
- An awesome team of professionals.
- A lot of cake and fun Fridays (we really love cake).
Send us your resume and let’s talk! We’re looking forward to meeting you.Apply now