Join our curated networkStart
Junior influencer campaign manager
Influo is a technology company with a young, versatile, and ambitious team.
The Influo team’s primary goal is to become the largest European influencer marketing marketplace.
We have a one-for-all mentality and are not fond of the corporate mindset of working in a cubicle.
Becoming a part of the Influo team means you will join a fun environment!
Within a diverse and inclusive work environment, you’ll get an entry ticket to a team consisting of smart,
ambitious, and supportive human beings.
Looking for a job where you can fully deploy your love for influencer marketing?
Look no further.
Influo works passionately with one simple goal: to bring influencers, creators, and brands closer together.
Since 2015, Influo has facilitated more than 20.000 collaborations between brands and influencers, and we want you to be part of it!
We are looking for someone to manage our customer’s influencer marketing projects.
Our customers include brands like Alpro, Sodastream, Decathlon, and various agencies.
Influo helps these brands to invest in influencer marketing in an efficient and secure way.
At Influo, we work hard to make sure that all our awesome customers are happy.
Our service team is predominantly occupied with the execution of influencer projects
that we manage on a full-service basis for our clients.
Potentially, you will also support our customers that use our technology on a self-service basis to run their own influencer campaigns.
You will help them with onboarding and coach them towards success.
Since Influo has its own web platform for influencer marketing, nearly all of your activities will be performed on this platform at www.app.influo.com.
Furthermore, it is important to know that each member of the Influo service team is responsible for their own client portfolio.
This means that you are responsible to make sure that your customers remain customers.
This is not only highly empowering, but it also means that you will be able to develop your commercial skills.
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset.
- You have an attention to detail.
- You are a problem solver.
- You are service-minded.
- You can be creative.
- You have an understanding of the influencer landscape and pop culture.
- You have an organized way of working.
- You have project management skills.
- You have the skills and creativity to conceptualize influencer campaigns.
- You can work independently and proactively.
- Very good level of English and Dutch.
- Good knowledge of French is a strong plus.
- Experience in working in PR, marketing, or at an agency is a nice bonus.
- If you are an influencer yourself, that is a nice bonus as well.
- Flexible remote working schedule.
- Flexible work hours and vacation time
- An office in the heart of Ghent.
- A great collection of top-tier brands and agencies among our clients.
- Be at the core of the influencer marketing industry in Belgium.
- An attractive salary package, with benefits and bonuses based on results.
- A client base of A-list brands.
- An awesome team of professionals.
- A lot of cake and fun Fridays (we really love cake).
Send us your resume and let’s talk! We’re looking forward to meeting you.Apply now