Join our curated networkStart
Back-end developer (PHP)
Influo is a technology company with a young, versatile, and ambitious team.
Our primary goal is to become the largest European influencer marketing platform for creators.
We have a one-for-all mentality and are not fond of the corporate mindset of working in a cubicle.
Becoming a part of the Influo team means you will join a fun environment!
We expect our new team members to be able to work independently, take ownership of tasks, be proactive, and work in a fast-paced environment.
Within a diverse and inclusive work environment, you’ll get an entry ticket to a team consisting of smart, ambitious, and supportive human beings.
Join our dev team!
What profile are we looking for?
- SOLID understanding of Object-oriented programming principles in PHP 7+ (extra points if you get the pun)
- abstractions, interfaces, inheritances
- DRY & KISS
- At least 2 years proven experience in Laravel (preferably 8 or higher)
- The Laravel dependency injection container
- Eloquent and collections (eager loading vs lazy loading, avoiding n + 1 issues, …)
- Thin resource controllers
- Relationships (including polymorphic relationships, the difference between calling relationships with and without ‘()’)
- Queues (Horizon)
- Experience in providing automated test coverage is required (PHPUnit)
- Familiar with Domain Driven Design is a plus
- A good understanding of REST principles (resources in Laravel)
- You’re able to document your implementations (both for fellow backend developers and frontend developers)
- Experience with fractal transformers and JWT tokens is a plus, but not a must
- GIT knowledge is required
- Experience with Github / Bitbucket, Jira and/or Confluence is a plus, but not required
Who are you?
- Not afraid of challenging scopes
- Interested in building out the product and thinking proactively about new features
- Can work independently
- If needed you will work closely with and incorporate feedback from the team
- Eager learner and continuous self development of skillset
What do we offer?
- Flexible remote and on-site working schedule.
- Flexible tech package.
- Flexible work hours and vacation time.
- An office in the heart of Ghent.
- A great collection of top-tier brands and agencies among our clients.
- Be at the core of the influencer marketing industry in Belgium.
- An attractive salary package, with benefits and bonuses based on results.
- An awesome team of professionals.
- A lot of cake and fun Fridays (we really love cake).
Think we’d be a match?
Send us your resume and let’s talk! We’re looking forward to meeting you.Apply now