Join our curated networkStart
Medior / senior Sales Manager
Influo is a technology company with a young, versatile, and ambitious team.
Our primary goal is to become the largest European influencer marketing marketplace.
We have a one-for-all mentality and are not fond of the corporate mindset of working in a cubicle.
Becoming a part of the Influo team means you will join a fun environment!
We expect our new team members to be able to work independently, take ownership of tasks, be proactive, and work in a fast-paced environment.
Within a diverse and inclusive work environment, you’ll get an entry ticket to a team consisting of smart, ambitious, and supportive human beings.
Looking for a challenge where you can fully deploy your commercial skills and, along the way,
help people and companies in adopting a professional way of investing in influencer marketing? Look no further!
Influo works passionately with one simple goal: to bring influencers, creators, and brands closer together.
Since 2015, Influo has facilitated more than 20.000 collaborations between brands and influencers, and we want you to be one of the main driving forces to get us to the next level!
We are looking for a medior or senior profile who can help us grow our client portfolio.
Help brands like Alpro, Sodastream, Decathlon, and various agencies invest in influencer marketing in an efficient and secure way.
- Convert and manage key large accounts.
- Understand what challenges are important for each and every prospect.
- Educate prospects about the capabilities of influencer marketing.
- Establish key strategic partnerships nationally and internationally.
- Align with the service team to ensure delighted customers.
- Own the entire sales process from inbound and outbound to reselling.
- Analyze sales performance and determine the next course of action.
- Align with colleagues to make sure objectives are achieved.
- Advise management on valuable sales/marketing developments.
- You are a relational type of salesperson.
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset.
- You have at least 5 years of experience in media/marketing/agency sales.
- You have experience working in technology, advertising, marketing, or agency sectors.
- You work in a proactive, and organized manner.
- You have excellent communication skills in Dutch and English. Other languages are a plus!
- You have knowledge of CRM tools such as HubSpot.
- Basic knowledge of the influencer marketing industry is a great bonus.
- You want to be at the cutting edge of the (influencer) marketing (r)evolution
- Flexible remote working schedule.
- Flexible work hours and vacation time.
- An office in the heart of Ghent.
- A great collection of top-tier brands and agencies among our clients.
- Be at the core of the influencer marketing industry in Belgium.
- An attractive salary package, with benefits and bonuses based on results.
- A client base of A-list brands.
- An awesome team of professionals.
- A lot of cake and fun Fridays (we really love cake).
Send us your resume and let’s talk! We’re looking forward to meeting you.Apply now